[AMPS] Boy it sure got ya going...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Boy it sure got ya going...
From: steve@1bigred.com (Steve Bookout)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 17:11:20 -0500
I think one of the issues here is you will not get the respect of your
peers, because 'these people' may just not be your peers.

There is no respect for someone who flagrantly flaunts the rules.  You had
my respect for standing your ground re the amps UNTIL it became apparent
that you had no respect for  the rules we live by.

Integrity is what you when no one is looking.

It's not  that you were a CB'er, it's your rogue, 'do what I want' mentality.

10-4?

NJ4F

At 04:19 PM 3/9/98 EST, you wrote:
>Well,just call me "The Man You Love To Hate".
>I guess to be credible in this crowd,I have to be born an extra class.
>Because judging from all your responses...you know it all. Anybody who
>is younger and maybe wiser??...who is not in your little "higher license
>class group" could never have any kind of useful input.Or
>goodness.....he is/was a CBer!!!! Cast him out!!
> Anybody ever heard of ELMERing??? NO?? Did'nt think so.
> So 73's and keep voting Republican and one day you may see the
>light.......some of you sooner than others.
>
>Stan KF6IKC
>

>--

Steve Bookout, NJ4F
Rapidan Data Systems

'DX4WIN...The way logging programs should be!'
Free demo at http://www.erols.com/pvander