[AMPS] Amplifier Output Levels

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amplifier Output Levels
From: realex@flash.net (bob alexander)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:09:46 -0600
Howdy,
I have not paid much attention to the commercial amplifiers available
since I left the Ham Radio business some 15 years ago.  What can the
new "legal limit" amps really do output wise?  Im especially interested
in the new 4CX1600 amps.  If you can improve my knowledge of these
amps send me a note to the address at the top of this note or to
w5ah@dxer.org.
I could care less about manufacturers claims.What do they really do?
73, Bob W5AH