Fwd: Re: [AMPS] FS : 0.2 MF 10KV caps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [AMPS] FS : 0.2 MF 10KV caps
From: Shawn Tayler" <stayler@powernet.net (Shawn Tayler)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 98 06:39:12 +0800
On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:08:56 EST, km1h @ juno.com wrote:

>So what?
>They are not leaking and I cant imagine anyone wishing to sleep with
>them....
>
>I dont think it was necessary to do a scare post to the whole reflector
>either. Give the readers credit for a lot of common sense...not EPA
>hyperbole.

Well...I didn't send the post to the reflector, just to you privately.  You
did, however. reply via the reflector.  I did
not wish to get into a public discussion of the political footballishness of
PCB's.  I for one think it was
unfounded, however, others on the list may not feel that way and say something
in a public way.  I was hoping
to alert you that there are people out there who would make a big deal about
it.  I have run into such people
and the results can be very ugly.

I for one, really appreciate the time and effort you put into this reflector
and in providing those hard to find items
that go with this little corner of the hobby.

I have again sent this to you privately and I have checked my "Sent Mail"
folder to confirm that my original msg
was only addressed to you, personally.  I do hope that nothing comes from this
as I would like to see the
components put to good use.  I am sorry for the misunderstanding and hope that
you and I can get past this.

I also really do enjoy your common sense posts and appreciate you providing the
services that you do.  I
follow this reflector as PA's are an interest of mine.  I have an 8938 K1FO
stripline design, hope to duplicate the
Eimac Cavity soon.

de Shawn
 N7LQ (formerly WB7TDI)