[AMPS] YC-156 Data

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] YC-156 Data
From: wc7m@vcn.com (W7CW Jay E Ostrem)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 00:49:04 +0100
Evening Fellows,

I've been playing with the KD9JQ Triode program and have found it pretty
interesting. I've been told by a number of folks that you can model a
YC-156 by using the 3CX15000B7 file that is included in the program.  Any
comments?

If any of you have a good library of Technical Data sheets from Eimac,
please compare the Constant Current charts of the 3cx15000B7 and the
YC-156.  (If you don't have the YC-156 chart, it is the the same chart
number used for the 3CPX5000A7)  I have the 3CX15000B7 Data coming via
snail mail, but it usually takes a while.

If anyone has a scanner handy, I would appreciate it if you could send the
Data sheet as an attachment.

Thanks a head of time!
                              73 Jay W7CW

                                 1AB Ranch