[AMPS] Re: Parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Parasitics
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 18:24:28 +0100
Jon Ogden wrote:

>>But here we go again...
>>
>>0. This is a demonstration of an impedance transformation effect, so
>>we're going to assume ideal component behavior.
>
>Ok, thanks for this one.  Now I understand, Ian.  Ignore my last one.

Not quite sure which was the last one (my mail software shows list
messages in subject relationship) so please nudge me if I seem to have
ignored the wrong one!

>hadn't sat down and worked the math.  Shame on me.

 ...but it wasn't you who had imperiously ordered me to produce the
math.

>I appreciate the time you took to show all that.  I see what you are
>saying now.  It makes sense too.

No problem - you're open-minded enough to recognize proof when you see
it.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek