[AMPS] Need Millen HV connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need Millen HV connectors
From: philk5pc@connect.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:00:12 -0500
At 09:43 AM 6/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm current involved in building a heavy duty power supply for my
>L4-B. While gathering parts, I've called the usual vendors looking
>for the male Millen HV connectors used on the Drake L4-B and other
>amps. The closest I have come to finding these was Surplus Sales of
>Nebraska who only had the chassis receptacle mate. They suggest
>using a banana plug (RIGHT ;^) Anyone out there know where I can
>purchase one or more? Or, is there a better alternative to change
>to on the L4-B RF deck?

James Millen is alive and well in Andover, MA. Phone (508)975-2711
I just recently ordered some of the connector sets. They have black, red,
and yellow. You can ask for their catalog with your order.

(((73)))

"To do is to be".....Sartre
"To be is to do".....Aristotle
"To be or not to be".Shakespeare