[AMPS] ?? High VDC VOM

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ?? High VDC VOM
From: w0ex@scan.missouri.org (Richard Carroll)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:53:05 -0500
Older models of the Simpson 260 have a 5kv scale. Later models limit to
1kv. Some military surplus VOM's have 5 or 6 kv scales.

The cautions others have given are very valid. If you don't know what
you're doing around High Voltage, don't do it. Pass the job to someone who
does. It's as indiscriminate and unforgiving as lightning and just as
deadly.

Dick W0EX