[AMPS] Re: Who sez homebrew is dead?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Who sez homebrew is dead?
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:49:59 -0400
This statement at the bottom of the recommended page is very curious, since
if the core customer base did so there would be little if any market!  :-)
"Davemade?amplifiers recommends?that you follow all FCC regulations"

>   The meek will not inherit the Earth.

Just a simple clarification:

The Biblical definition of "meek" is "Power under control", or more
precisely, "Power under the control of God."  Since God ultimately holds
all power, and since the "meek" (of whom He speaks when He states factually
that they shall inherit the earth) are His people, I suppose it would be
foolish to imagine that God will be anything less than fully able to see to
it that they will inherit whatever He decides that they shall inherit.

'Nuff sed.  I'm out of this thread.   :-)  DavidC