[AMPS] 813 amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 813 amp
From: david@ficom.net (david)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:14:33 -0500
I have recently purchased an amp with a pair of 813's in it. Waiting on it
to arrive. The band switch goes from 80 through 15. Two questions, 1. will
this amp be hard to get on 160? 2. Does anyone have any spare "good" 813's
they might part with?  I may have a ton of questions after I get this
monster. Thanks for all the help.

73
David
AC4UO
David M. Boyter
AC4UO, Southern Tennessee
"It is always morning somewhere in the world."
     ...inscription on the Great Sundial, Helen Keller Rose Garden
        Morehead Planetarium, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill