[AMPS] Alpha 374 HF Amplifier FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 374 HF Amplifier FS
From: w8ek@fdt.net (Ken Simpson)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:53:11 -0400
 I have an Alpha 374 HF amplifier for sale.

It uses three 8874 tubes (which are in good shape), to easily put out the
full legal limit. This is similar to the amp that ETO featured in the
ads a few years back, where they put a brick on the key, and left it on
for days. It is a very rugged amp!

This amp has a "pretuned" position for each band on the band switch
(actually two for 10 meters -- one for the high end and one for the low
end), plus a manual tune position on each band. In the "pretuned"
position, internal tuning and loading can be adjusted for your particular
situation (match your antenna at your favorite portion of the band).

It has the optional hypersil transformer in it.

I have the original shipping boxes, and can ship, but it is heavy. Pick
up would be preferred. I am in north central Florida.

Original manual is also included. Cost is $1695, plus shipping from Florida, if
I need to ship.

E-mail to W8EK@fdt.net or W8EK@usa.net

Thanks.

73,