[AMPS] Re: TL-922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: TL-922
From: gussam@newcomm.net (VO1MP-GUS)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:31:26 -0230
Martin Ellis wrote:

> > I am a bit apprehensive about just replacing the CAP
> > and tube before being certain that it won't do a repeat
> > when I fire it up.

Tks Martin  & Rich :
BTW Martin had look at the grid chokes lunch time
and sure  enuff the one on the "Clinton" tube side had gone
south. The xformer looks OK but will have to run some more
checks yet.

Rich the filament xfrmr problem happened exactly that way and
had to be  replaced.
I guess I like to think that if you ignore a problem long enuff
mebbe it will go away ,  no such luck !!

73 Gus VO1MP