[AMPS] Ultimate amplifier - follow up

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Ultimate amplifier - follow up
From: johnf@futurenet.co.za (John Fielding)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 18:15:27 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_01BE05C3.9A0A9920

Thanks to all who responded with information for the above item.

I will digest the details and probably contact the various individuals at a
later date, once again thanks for ALL the valuable input.

John    ZS5JF
------=_NextPart_000_01BE05C3.9A0A9920

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Thanks to all who responded with =
information for the above item.<br><br>I will digest the details and =