[AMPS] SB200 repainting ?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB200 repainting ?
From: park@surface.kriss.re.kr (Y. Park ¹Ú¿ë¼·)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:40:42 +0900 (KST)
Hi folks !

I haven't actually heard useful comment/experience on TET-Emtron amps,
just some more request for info and history of the company.
I am still waiting.

In the mean time, I am asking another question.
I have an SB200 that I recently purchased.
I know it is operational and puts out about 600W
but the front panel paint is chipping out and in poor shape.
Is there any way to re-paint the front panel ?
I guess lettering also should be done after repainting.
Any comment/experience ?
Thanks.

¹Ú ¿ë ¼· (Yongsup Park)         |   +82-42-868-5397(O), 5032(F)
Surface Analysis Group, KRISS   |   park@kriss.re.kr
P.O. Box 102, Yusong            |   http://www.surface.kriss.re.kr/~park/
Taejon, 305-600, KOREA          |   Amateur Radio: DS3GLW