[AMPS] Re: [TowerTalk] how to kill line noise?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: [TowerTalk] how to kill line noise?
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:17:47 -0800
Hank,
This is getting old. First of all I never rcv'd any inquiries regarding a
"carrier". Second, why are you still upset? I have told you that if you feel
that you need compensation for me backing out of the 4X1 deal three summers
ago then tell me what you feel is fair. I told you why I backed out. Perhaps
the reasons were not the best. I admitted that I did indeed make a BAD
DECISION and that I should have worked it out with you over the phone.

I ask of you again, please forgive me for my grave error in lack of
judgement. Hank, let's put this behind us and move on. Let's either resolve
it now or never talk about it again. What is it that you need? How long are
you going to stay mad?

Lane Zeitler
KM3G
2262 Barney St