[AMPS] Thermostatic Switch Supplier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thermostatic Switch Supplier
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:08:20 -0500
With some perseverance this afternoon, I found the replacement thermo-switch
source for the PA-70V.  Anyone wishing to thermally protect their amplifier
may want to consider using these switches.

In the case of the PA-70V, H.V. and R.F. isolation is achieved with a
one-inch glazed ceramic standoff that's attached to an angled,
anodized-aluminum bracket.  The bracket is then attached to the 3CV1500A7's
anode with the same stainless-steel Aeroseal clamp that also holds the H.V.
strap.  The thermostatic switch is then lightly cemented to the other end of
the porcelain standoff with most any heat-resistant cementing compound.
The thermostatic switches are offered in a wide range of temperature ratings
and mounting styles.

http://www.ti.com/mc/docs/precprod/docs/6786.htm

-Paul, W9AC