[AMPS] (no subject)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] (no subject)
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:14:28 -0800
If there's confusion it's not on my part Alan,

Let me "right" back to you this way....

Which of the "current crop of amps" do you own where you know so much?
Fact: The transformers used are very reliable, we wouldn't continue to use
them if they were junk!
Fact: The HENRY RF deck is and always has been very efficient.
I don't see anyone else using a custom made roller inductor in the tank, and
door knob caps switched in for plate C. Why? costs too much if you don't
make the parts like HENRY does!
Sheet metal? You must be looking at something else. We use aluminum.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!