[AMPS] GS35B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] GS35B
From: pe1ogf@iaehv.nl (John Peters)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:04:23 +0100

Paul and others,

Indeed GS35b is rather easy to find here certainly on radio markets. But I
think or even I have never seen them in "shops" or other places who sells
them. I have some addresses of people I met on radio markets selling GS35b and
other russian ceramic.

On radio markets price is normaly between 60 and 100 US dollar. These tubes
are BRAND new and in original unopened package.

--
73! de John pe1ogf@iaehv.nl

To invent you need a good imagination and a pile of junk (Thomas Edison)
Homepage       :  http://www.IAEhv.nl/users/pe1ogf/
listkeeper of meteor-scatter@qth.net