[AMPS] Used Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Used Amps
From: mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:40:24 -0500
Pete, I guess for opinions on specific amplifiers, those parameters
should be noted.  However, my quest is really for a list of
specifications (unbiased !) of HF amps so that one could determine for
themselves what models to pursue.  That being said, I am looking for a
reliable (probably means manual tune) 160M-10M, contesting (CW/SSB),
not-necessarily-portable, >=full-legal-limit amplifier.   I'd like to
drive it with 75-100W (TS-940).

73,
Mike N2MG