[AMPS] 3-500Z - Where to buy them?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3-500Z - Where to buy them?
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:52:37 -0800
Do you have any contact info on this new company and if they will make other
tubes as well?

Certainly I would hope we could live with ugly in favor of performance.

A strong signal is beautiful!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!