Fw: [AMPS] Anode load line calculations.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] Anode load line calculations.
From: johnf@futurenet.co.za (John Fielding)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:10:03 +0200
Both - but what's the difference?  An amplifier set up to give 100W using a
2000V supply or a 1kW amp using the same ht have the same requirement.  The
point I was trying to make, and which you are conveniently ignoring, is
that the RL in either case is radically different if you use the formula I
posted previously.

John zs5jf

To: <amps@contesting.com>