[AMPS] TL-922 Again

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922 Again
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:43:03 -0330
Well after what turned out to be a successful repair
I notice that my TL-922 has now developed an intermittent
IP reading of about 100 mils while idling in the 2000V position
and about 1.5 mils in the 3000 V position .
Out put is not affected and for the first time in along while
the amp with a pair of brand new Eimacs is delivering full power.
If I get an opportunity over the Christmas break I will take the
covers off again.
Any suggestions where I should look first problems ?

I can use my  ( also recently repaired )SB-220 for any operating
I might want to do in the interim.

 I Certainly do not want to jeopardize the  existing good health
of my 922 and it's new EIMACs by operating it with a potential
catastrophic fault looming.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brgds 73   Merry Christmas  - Seasons Greeting and Happy New Year.

Gus  VO1MP