[AMPS] Dollars per dB/4cx10000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dollars per dB/4cx10000
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 10:09:41 +0800
Wow! A 4cx10000 in an apartment. Can you imagine the total obliteration of
tv and telephones etc.

One thing for sure, the neighbours would NOT complain.They simply would
have no idea wtf had hit them every time the afterburner was keyed up.

I'd love to try it here in Australia. Using someone else's callsign of course.

73 and power to all in 1999,
de Alek. VK6APK