[AMPS] 3-500Z filament voltage

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3-500Z filament voltage
From: kb0pyo@rconnect.com (Mark Brown)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:49:38 -0600
Hi All
        Complaints to Northern States Power about line voltage
running high (currently 124volts, was 128 earlier) got the
comment that it is more efficient & we aren't going to
adjust it down. Light bulbs have a VERY short lifespan here
but most of the solid state stuff doesn't care, only have
filament voltage problems & I use a small variac for that.
                Mark