[AMPS] ARRL and QST (and CW Relevance)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ARRL and QST (and CW Relevance)
From: andywallace@home.com (Andy Wallace)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:02:26 -0600
What do you use for a keyer? your thumb? A decent keyer costs as much as a TNC.
I have never suggested outlawing
CW--however, 5 wpm is more than enough for test puposes and is going to
happen--get used to it --the world will not
come to an end although the General and up class jerks on 3950 and 14.313 will
still be with us.

Andy  K5VM