[AMPS] Operating comments using the Emtron DX-2a

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Operating comments using the Emtron DX-2a
From: Jerry@k9gd.com (Jerry DiPietro)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:32:24 -0600
I have been running the DX-2 that I ordered at Dayton.  I have the unit
with the  hefty 60Hz transformer and the LED meters.  I think the LED's are
the way to go.  Instant notification of all parms without a need to switch
to different functions.

I had one problem with the EBS that was immediately addressed by Emtron.
Being modular in construction, the change out of the "motherboard" went
smoothly.

Very impressed with the performance and construction of the amp. Highly
recommended without reservation.

jerry@k9gd.com
end

Regards,
Jerry DiPietro

mailto:Jerry@k9gd.com
homepage:  www.k9gd.com
Looking for an exciting entree into the
electronics/computer/telecommunication fields
Contact:  Jerry DiPietro - "The DeVry Guy"

mailto:devry@k9gd.com