[AMPS] DA-242A/U Dummy Load

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] DA-242A/U Dummy Load
From: ah6oy@lava.net (Jim AH6OY)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:25:47 -1000
    Concerning the DA-242A/U dummy load. I'm wondering if the oil should be
sloshing around or should it be fairly filled to the extent that it doesn't
sound like a 2 gallon bottle of wine 3/4 full or so. Does anyone know where
I can access a training manual. The Army doesn't have any TM's or FM's
online with this work mate of the TSE38B Mobile rig. Plus can I just top it
off possibly mixing types of oil instead of going the full refill. Yes I'm
also another guy wondering the route of PCB or not lane of thought. Thank
you very kindly if you know what I'm talking about.
    Jim    AH6OY