[AMPS] Corrected Amp Pics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Corrected Amp Pics
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:32:57 -0600
Hi all,

Lots of folks have said they've been having problems reading my pictures
on my FTP site.  I had forgotten to add the .jpg suffix to them!  I
forget about that since Macs don't normally uses suffixes.

I've also renamed my picture directory.

Here's the path again:

ftp.qsl.net/pub/ke9na/Amplifiers/4-1K_Amp

Also under the Amplifiers directory, there is a file called Pi-Match.xls

This is an Excel spreadsheet (latest version of Excel) that contains all
the calculations for doing pi matches.  I've got a second worksheet in
there as well to make series-parallel transformations easier.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

ps: If anyone has any amp pictures they'd like to have accessible on the
net but don't have the ftp space, I'd be more than happy to add them to
my directory.

Jon Ogden
KE9NA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na    <--- CHECK IT OUT!  It's been updated!!!!!