[AMPS] Collins 30L-1 manual now online

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Collins 30L-1 manual now online
From: kf4kl@ipass.net (Doug Hall)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 03:38:47 GMT
Hi folks,

I have scanned the 30L-1 manual and converted it to an Adobe Portable
Document Format (PDF) file. I also scanned the schematic onto four
sheets and combined them into a PDF file. If you need a 30L-1 manual
(or if you'd like a decent copy to work with so you won't spill coffee
or beer on your original) download these files and print them out. You
can download the 30L-1 manual and schematic files from

http://www.ipass.net/~kf4kl

You'll need the Adobe Acrobat viewer to view or print these files.
It's available free from http://www.adobe.com

The manual itself is 1.7 MB, while the schematic is 144 KB. Email me
if you have any questions or problems.

Enjoy,

Doug Hall, KF4KL