[AMPS] Need wiring diagram for Hunter 2000B transformer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need wiring diagram for Hunter 2000B transformer
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:20:18 -0400
I've added 160M to the 2000A   ( Pretty much the same as the B but with
10M) John, not that hard.

A large SASE to my CBA gets the 160 details.
A manila envelope with $5 enclosed gets a manual copy.
I can FAX a schematic.

XFMR:

Blue is the top of each 120V primary winding.
Green is the bottom  "    "
Both Browns are for the relay and pilot light.
Gray is the filament CT, the filament lead colors are not mentioned but
they will be the thickest guage. Possibly Black
White is the top of the HV .
Yellow is the L tap
Orange is the M tap
Red is the H tap or the bottom of the HV if no panel switch.

73  Carl  KM1H

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:29:16 GMT wanjo.k@inil.com writes:

>I picked up a NOS xfmr for a Hunter 2000B for my 160m Amp project.
>However I don't have a wiring diagram for it.  Anyone have a schematic
>for one of these that can tell me the color codes and what winding's
>for what?  With a VOM I isolated which windings are which, and I could
>guess what's for what, but with 900 V secondary voltages, I want to
>make sure.
>
>73
>
>John (WV9T)
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]