[AMPS] Re: QRO QSK

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: QRO QSK
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:10:53 -0400

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:20:42 -0500 "Roy Koeppe" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
writes:

>you
>provide a drawing?<<<<
>
>Mike,
>
>The full skinny is in January, 1985 Ham Radio, beginning on page 82:
>"High
>Power RF Switching With PIN Diodes" by J. R. Sheller, PhD, KN8Z. So
>far, I
>think this is the 'bible' on the subject.
>
>73,
>
>Roy      K6XK

The QSK-1500 has been panned for years in contest and DX magazines. Of
course many will always survive when run by the book. There were even
some improved PIN's mentioned in QEX and QST a few years ago.

A local used to blow his up just by going from CW to SSB on a 3el full
size 40M yagi with a SB-220.

A nice toy BUT  not for everyone.

73  Carl  KM1H

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]