[AMPS] Purchase Recommendation?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Purchase Recommendation?
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:10:04 -0700
Paul, Which amplifier(s) are bothered by these "spikes"? Sounds like you
really went to great difficulty to modify your very FB Ten Tec transceiver
to allow use into some amplifier that didn't like these spikes?

Certainly the HENRY amps have no difficulty with this as there is no problem
with accepting full transceiver power.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!