[AMPS] $500 Gift certificate towards a Henry Amp.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] $500 Gift certificate towards a Henry Amp.
From: k6anp@earthlink.net (Leonard Geraldi)
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 19:17:56 -0700
Here is an opportunity to help the Northern California DX Foundation.

Someone won and donated to the Northern California DX Foundation a $500
gift certificate towards the purchase of any Henry amplifier priced over
$1500. The certificate will expire on 6-30-99.

The foundation is auctioning the certificate to the highest bidder. We have
posted this item on this reflector and on the local packet cluster. The
high bid will be selected from the combined sources. Bids will close 6pm
pdst on May 25th. Please submit all bids to me.

Thanks,

Len, K6ANP
President NCDXF