[AMPS] Big Bangs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Big Bangs
From: Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:00:07 +0100
The sounds can't come through the vacuum: they must come through acoustic
conduction.

Re Dayton: As of today American Airlines have still not located my suitcase
which they lost between Chicago and Dayton. Perhaps more important, they
haven't located the 32 cans of Bass. If we'd had it in time, Jon's post
might have been even more incoherent..........

Pleasure to meet all the guys, but still annoyed about the beer.

Anyone wanting to build an amp, Dayton flea market was pretty much a
paradise this year. No tubes with handles though.

73

Peter G3RZP