[AMPS] Purchase Recommendation?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Purchase Recommendation?
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:04:54 -0700
If money is no object then either the QRO Technologies two tube 4CX1600 job
that is for 'export' only or the Command unit that runs (3) 3cx800s (also
'export').

Or homebrew it and learn a lot in the process. A pair of 3-500Zs at 4000
volts will do legal limit out all day long.

Good hunting!!

Lane
Ku7i