[AMPS] slam tally

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] slam tally
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:40:07 -0700

Rich wrote:
> ?  Dan:  Do you agree with Mr. Rauch's assertation that traditional AC
> circuit-analysis is not valid for analyzing current division in a  L/R
> parasitic-oscillation suppressor?

I agree that the actual incidence of VHF parasitics in a properly designed
HF amplifier is FAR less than you would have us believe. It's not that I
don't respect your knowledge in MANY areas of radio, you know that I do. You
have personally helped me with a number of questions put to you over the
years, just on this issue the real world results don't bear out your theory
on the widespread number of parasitic kabooms.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!