[AMPS] I wonder

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] I wonder
From: david@ficom.net (david)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:48:56 -0500
I have been a Ham and an engineer for a long time, I can't believe what you
people are doing. I came here to help others and to learn myself. Why don't
all of you that are fighting get on the air and do it or is that you are
scared of our new FCC. It is painfully clear why we don't have more good
hams coming into the ranks, its because they don't want want hear BS like
yours. If you know so much why don't you know when to stop with the
bickering, you sound like children. Look at how many you have run off this
reflector, does that make you feel good???? I wonder.

AC4UO
Grid - EM65
ITU - 08
35.28 X -86.19