[AMPS] SB-200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-200
From: shane@icu2.net (Shane KI4M/KV4I)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:21:48 +0100
    I finally picked up a nice looking SB-200 last evening for a conversion
to 6M. Does anyone know what KM1H charges to do the conversions on these if
you provide the amp? I know he isn't active on the list now but does anyone
have an idea? Also does anyone know of a place on the net that has the full
copy of WZ1V's modification presentation at the VHF/UHF conference in 1995??
Any help would be appreciated and for those of you that have converted these
please drop me a note and describe any problems. I mostly need to know the
efficiency after the mod. This will change with amp to amp but a ball park
figure for the mod would be nice........
73 de
KI4M EM-95AQ Primary 2m Operator for KV4I
shane@icu2.net
ki4m@arrl.net
cbrcrazy@geocities.com