[AMPS] triode connected tetrode info.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] triode connected tetrode info.
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:43:56 -0700

Hi Bill,
I've looked through some of my paperwork here. I know I have what
your looking for, it's just out of reach for the moment.

What I do have handy, is the Eimac amateur service newsletters. Listed
as AS-1 is  Use of Triode-Connected Tetrodes as Grounded-Grid Amplifiers.

Dated 1983, it's a 4 page article which just happens to contain the
operating
characteristics of the 4-400A and 4-1000A   (Voice Conditions)  Sorry, no

graphs, just table data and text.

For free, I'll be happy to send out photo copies or make a gif/pdf scan
available off  my web site if enough interest sparks...

Newsletter AS-10, mysteriously missing from my almost complete binder is
4-1000A in Grounded Grid article. Hopefully I have that somewhere...

My table of contents shows newsletters through AS-53 and a penciled in
AS-54.

Let me know if this information would be helpful to you.

cheers
skipp may     wv6f

nospam4me@juno.com