[AMPS] 572b's as a robust oscillator

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 572b's as a robust oscillator
From: krr2ak@juno.com (Jerry Devine)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:56:38 UTC

>Mark  WB8JKR wrote:
>8000pf and .1 uH on 1.8 Mhz?

Thanks for pointing this error out Mark.

8000pf and 1.0µh are the correct values.

Scaled to 50.1 Mhz I calculated they would be near 295pf and .0342µh
then use yeole grid dip meter to fine tune. This network must resonate
near the segment of interest.

73,    Jerry                                     krr2ak@juno.com
[text|uuencode|59kb ea]
        'Our people are warriors,  often savage, but we are also many
other pleasant     things'