[AMPS] Good Meter vs CRT was Hot wire....

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Good Meter vs CRT was Hot wire....
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:19:56 -0700
Rich:
Yes, Dan Magro sells BIRD wattmeters, you better not be calling in to
question my integrity as to the results of those tests. What I posted is
what I saw. BIRD doesn't need me to lie to bolster their credibility.
It was not a lab experiment, just one ham who happens to have alot of slugs
to relatively test them against each other. I did it because I was in a
unique position to do so and thought this may be of some interest.
Period!

Maybe we should call into question your parasitic suppressor (and other)
kits because you sell them?

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!