[AMPS] TL922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL922
From: ve3az@passport.ca (Court)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:36:00 -0400
        I recently bought a used TL922 amplifier. It is in excellent condition
except for the front panel. The former owner glued 3" graduated dial
plates to the panel tune and load positions. He either used Krazy glue
or some form of clear epoxy. I have managed to remove the metal dials
but there is quite a bit of glue residue remaining on the panel which I
have found impossible to remove. I have tried WD40, acetone, varsol,
laquer thinner, nail polish remover and a heat gun.
        Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how to remove the glue/epoxy
without damaging the panel paint or the silk-screened tune and load
markings.

--
Court

You may communicate with me by using any of the following alternatives:

E-Mail:       ve3az@passport.ca
FAX:          905-294-8756
Telephone:    905-294-8527
Canada Post:  C.S.Broad