R: [AMPS] Upside down SB-220

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] Upside down SB-220
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:24:41 +0200
I did operate my SB220 upside down many times with no problems
but what's valid for an SB220 couldn't be true for other amps using
the  same 3-500z but different cooling systems.
If it's true that most of the common trasmitting tubes can be operated
upside down, a pressurized cabinet won't be that any more if a bottom
cover is removed.
Of course also a chimmney exit can't be placed against a table.

73,
Mauri I4JMY