[AMPS] RE: parasitics in FL-2100B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: parasitics in FL-2100B
From: sm5dqc@algonet.se (Osten B Magnusson)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:37:27 +0200

Read your mail with interest. I have also got rid of a lot of
problems in an old Yaseu FL-2000B linear, 572B's, with
the help from Rich, AG6K. I am glad that Rich has such
good knowledge and is so kind and willing to help us who
are operators and not engineers. Thanks Rich for beeing
there for us.

73 de Osten / SM5DQC   E-mail:   sm5dqc@algonet.se