[AMPS] HENRY Amplifiers for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HENRY Amplifiers for sale
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:16:45 -0700
ADVERTISEMENT, AMPS for sale.

Three HENRY amplifiers for sale:

1) HENRY 2K Classic excellent condition $1295 (80-10M, pair 3-500Z Eimac
tubes,
roller coil, console amplifier, 90 day HENRY factory warranty)

1) HENRY 2K Classic X, LIKE NEW still in factory sealed wrapper, never used!
(X= Export model with high voltage, heavy duty power supply) excellent
condition $1695 (80-10M, pair 3-500Z Eimac tubes, roller coil, console
amplifier, 90 day HENRY factory warranty) (This amplifier is $2695 HENRY
list now!)

1) HENRY 2K-4 excellent condition $895 (80-10M, pair 3-500Z Eimac tubes,
console amplifier, 90 day HENRY factory warranty) Looks and works great!

All are factory checked out and guaranteed. Shipping extra (but less than
you might think, e-mail for shipping quote), credit cards OK, 800 995-2929
9AM-9PM PST.

See all the specs and the incredible VFD and WinWatt from RF apps on my
WebSite.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD!
www.radiodan.com    RFpower@radiodan.com
A trip to our web site is worth the click!