[AMPS] Contest station database update

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Contest station database update
From: n4vos@mis.net (Ron Spencer)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:56:22 -0700
Well  I wonder why people that use these tubes in radio stations and tv
stations if possible dont use all of the crazy power configs. It sounds like
a true CB tail to me. But I have been wrong before. I  would just tap onto
the H.V. power line outside the house. Because danger must not be a issue to
someone like this,    Ron