[AMPS] SB-220 replacement meter source?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220 replacement meter source?
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:41:59 -0700
I'm sorry that I don't know, but while the meter question is asked, does
anyone have a good person/company that will rebuild meters?
In particular those beautiful teardrop shaped meters from the older 2K, 3K &
4K series HENRYs are very difficult to find. Some of the ones needing
replacement could be rebuilt, but who does it?

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!