[AMPS] HVCA rectifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HVCA rectifier
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John Lyles)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:51:43 -0600
The second one is made by High Voltage Components Associates. The
HVDS15KS is probably either a 15 kV PRV or a 1.5 Ampere DC HV diode.
Sorry I cannot remember how they number them. Call them in New Jersey,
They can be viewed on the WWW at:

http://www.hvca.com/

Sorry, I cannot help on the NEC stack.

73,