[AMPS] RE:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE:
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:49:22 -0800
Hi Ron,

Don't bother with these devices, just use your keyer that is already hooked
up for CW use.
Set it for a 35 WPM string of ditz and tune up. Some wattmeters are not fast
enough to follow quick changes, this is why I use the RF Applications VFD at
my station.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!