[AMPS] Heath HA-10 Grid Bias and Resting Plate Current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Heath HA-10 Grid Bias and Resting Plate Current
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:05:23 -0500
Bill,
    I used to have a Warrior Amp. If I remember correctly, you had to apply
"POSITIVE" bias to the grids when in  receiving mode. This cut down on noise
being induced into the receiver. The resting current is just that. When the
HV switch is "thrown", your Ip should show "approximately 100ma with "NO"
signal or drive applied.
    I hope I'm understanding your problem correctly. If not, please
disregard!
    Mike
    W3SLK