[AMPS] need Excel program

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] need Excel program
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:46:07 -0600
on 11/6/99 6:25 PM, Lane Zeitler at Ku7i@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Apparently I need a copy of the Excel spreadsheet program. Where can this be
> had? On the web?

Excel is a commercial software package from Microsoft.  I am rather
surprised you've not heard of it.  Anyhow, it can be purchased by itself or
as part of Microsoft Office which also includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Outlook and Microsoft Power Point.

No matter what you choose it's a rather expensive package.  You may be able
to find an older version copy floating around on E-Bay or at a ham fest.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

--